Size trekking tent erected: 4,4 m L x 1,9 M W x 1,5 m H
Sleeping cabin: 4,2 m²
Living area: 3.8 m² = 8 m²;
Pack size: 66 x 18 x 18 cm;
Weight: 7.2 kg; Incl. Carrying bag, guy ropes and tent pegs
- Good size for 2 persons
- Anteroom with floor tarpaulin with PVC window/light inserts, can be completely closed – you can store/put on shoes etc. well here.
- Anteroom with PVC window/light inserts
- Relatively large, comfortable tent entrance from all sides
- Insect screen
- Relatively wind/waterproof
- Very good ventilation
- Good headroom
- Simple and relatively quick assembly
Evaluation: This tent offers enough space inside for 2 people (and luggage) and furthermore there are storage possibilities for shoes/equipment due to the closed and weather protected vestibule with groundsheet. For a longer camping trip with the car quite practical, for hiking tours the tent weight is relatively heavy and usually you do not need an anteroom. The vestibule makes the tent easy to use even in inclement weather (e.g. as a seating area for card games, eating/drinking, etc.). To be on the safe side, however, you should seal the zipper seams (these are often the weak point for moisture and on this tent there are several zippers) to avoid moisture seeping in here. In strong winds, the tent poles could also break, as they do not seem very stable. This unfortunately is a shortcoming for a tent at this price.